- 200g peeled and chopped carrot
- 200g peeled and chopped sweet potato
- 1 avocado
- 1 – 2 red onions chopped
- juice of one lime
- pinch of salt
- a few leaves of fresh mint
- water for blending as desired
- hand full of spinach or other greens
- black pepper
- Add chopped carrots, chopped sweet potatos with a little water to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Then Pour the mixture through a strainer and return liquid to the blender.
- Add avacado, onion, lime juice, mint and a little water to the mixture and blend until smooth.
- Place the soup in a bowl and garnish with greens and black pepper.
Smells good yeah., so go for it.